Queenstown Adults: Points Table
- 3 for a win
- 2 for a draw
- 1 for a loss
- 0 for a default, uniform infringements
- If at the end of the qualifying round two teams have equal points,
1. The team who beat the other team will be placed ahead.
2. If still undecided the difference between the points scored for and those scored against will be collated and the team with the highest point differential will be placed ahead.
3. If still undecided, points scored for will be divided by the points scored against and the team with the highest point differential will be placed ahead.
If three or more teams have the same game points, the differential system only applies.
In all situations if the result is still a draw after each step has been applied, a toss of the coin will decide.